Krishna Bahl – Employee Profile
October 12, 2009 Leave a comment
- Tell us your name: Krishna Bahl
- What is your position here at Performance and can you briefly sum up your job? Merchandise Analyst and Distribution Manager. I spend most of my time running reports and analyzing data concerning sales and inventory levels. I am the spreadsheet queen. I also have six and a half very hard-working, talented people who report to me, who are in charge of making sure all of our stores have what they need to sell.
- How long have you been working here?
My five year anniversary was in July.
- What (if any) other positions have you held here at Performance?
I was originally hired as a Planner for Supergo, and when the Supergo stores were transitioned to Performance stores, I was lucky to be placed in my current position.
- What bike(s) do you ride?
I ride my Schwinn Nancy coasting bike to get around downtown Raleigh on the weekends. This spring I started riding my Scattante R-660 road bike on lunch rides with a group from work and then on longer rides on the weekends. I managed to work my way up and was able to ride 150 miles in two days in the MS150 charity ride. Woo hoo!
- Where would you ride if you could ride anywhere? Hmmm. Last week I was at the beach and rode my bike to the ice cream shop. I’d like to try that again.
- What hobbies/interests do you enjoy other than cycling?
Do cocktails and dinner count? No? I love baking, checking out independent movies and most things dog-related. In fact, I have my own small business, Silly Monkey Designs, where I make and sell fun dog collars to local shops and at art shows.
- What one question would you like me to ask the next person? Have you seen my purple pen?
The random question and answer from last week’s post:
Devlin: What number am I thinking of?