Employee Profile – Brent Lamm
February 18, 2010 2 Comments
- Tell us your name. Brent Lamm
- What is your position here at Performance and can you briefly sum up your job? Product Manager Apparel-Footwear Performance Bike. Developing relationships and a product assortment with vendors and manufacturers to best meet the needs of our customers, while achieving the goals set forth by our company…you like that one don’t you.
- How long have you been working here? Started with Performance in October of 97
- What (if any) other positions have you held here at Performance? Really?…mechanic, ops manager, sales manager, store manager(Freemont, Walnut Creek, Carrboro), distributor(components and apparel), merchandise assistant(softgood accessories and components), assistant buyer(apparel-footwear), buyer(apparel), product manager(softgood accessories, now apparel-footwear)
- What bike(s) do you ride? Right now, mostly a Scattante Team sitting on a trainer(its cold) or Scattante Cross when it gets above 40.
- Where would you ride if you could ride anywhere? Mount Diablo, Walnut Creek, CA. Great road climb and fantastic mtn trails.
- What hobbies/interests do you enjoy other than cycling? Kayaking, traveling, spending time with our pup Julius, consuming a good bourbon.
- What one question would you like me to ask the next person? What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Question from Nhoupinh: Should Christopher Guest, Michael McKean, and Harry Shearer team up to produce a fictionalized documentary about the quirk-filled world of cycling? Only if each of them played the lead characters from the trifecta of cycling movies: Breaking Away, American Flyers and Quicksilver. That would be awesome.