- Tell us your name. Bryan Shaver
- What is your position here at Performance and can you briefly sum up your job? Art Director – In short, I create/maintain the overall appearance and feel of the brand. I am also responsible for the production of all catalogs, instructions etc. The second part is more like an air traffic controllers job.
- How long have you been working here? 9.5 years
- What (if any) other positions have you held here at Performance? Graphic Designer & Graphics Coordinator
- What bike(s) do you ride? I have a Nashbar Cyclocross Frame that is almost together but I have not been on a bike in six months.
- Where would you ride (run?) if you could ride (run?) anywhere? Ride across Mongolia on an old motorcycle. Run the Appalachian Trail.
- What hobbies/interests do you enjoy? All kinds of food, guitar, trail running then laying on the couch, and hiking.
- What one question would you like me to ask the next person? Where are my keys?
Question from Susan Lawrence: When are we going for a ride? . . . or a beer? Anytime & Anytime