- Tell us your name. Jill Lewis
- What is your position here at Performance and can you briefly sum up your job? I process the payroll for the stores.
- How long have you been working here? Almost 10 years.
- What (if any) other positions have you held here at Performance? I started in the warehouse on second shift and got to do all the different jobs there. After a few months I went to receiving as an assistant and have been in payroll for about 8 years.
- What bike(s) do you ride? I have a Fuji Sunfire and a Scattante R-330.
- Where would you ride if you could ride anywhere? Do you know a place where it’s not too hilly, not too much traffic, and not too hot or cold? That’s where I want to ride!
- What hobbies/interests do you enjoy other than cycling? I enjoy reading, gardening, and trying new recipes. Lately I have also been knitting and trying to find time to start making beaded jewelry again. I like going on walks with my dog, Pepper, and sitting in the rocking chair on my front porch – but not when it’s so cold.
- What one question would you like me to ask the next person? Is it 5 o’clock yet?
Question from Bryan Shaver: Where are my keys? I saw you put them in the drawer.