Looking for a gift for the cyclist in your life? Maybe you’re a cyclist looking for a few goodies to add to your wishlist or a “Happy Holidays to Me” package. We’ve got you covered. Our website has thousands of bike parts, clothing, and bikes to choose from. But sifting through that stuff can be a little daunting. So we’ve picked out some of our favorite stuff.
Back again this year is the 2015 Holiday Inspiration list. We polled riders around our office for the stuff that they want for the holidays.
If you’re still wondering if there’s time to get that last minute gift, don’t worry! Orders placed by 12/22 with 2nd Business Day shipping, or order placed by 12/23 with Overnight shipping will still arrive in plenty of time.
And of course our retail stores will remain open until 12/24.
Triathlete, aspiring mountain biker, weeknight concert goer
- Garmin Forerunner 910 XT GPS watch with Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- Giro Women’s Feather Mountain Bike Helmet
- Performance Women’s Thermal II Tights
- Performance Cabot Softshell Gloves
- Performance Women’s Tone Henley Long Sleeve Jersey
DREAM GIFT: Grand Canyon Connector Bike Trip– Cedar City, UT to Tempe, AZ. Hits Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon
Mountain biker, CX up-and-comer, one-time pig owner
- Bell Super 2 MTB Helmet
- Giro Terraduro MTB Shoes
- CamelBak M.U.L.E. NV Hydration Pack
- Kuat NV 2-Bike Hitch Rack
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf Tires
DREAM GIFT: Week-long trip to Whistler, BC
Social Media Team
Roadie, unrepentant Italophile, coffee enthusiast
- Castelli Gabba Convertible Jacket
- Bell Star Pro Helmet
- Smith Pivlock Overdrive Sunglasses
- Louis Garneau Course Thermal Bib Shorts
- Skratch Labs Apples and Cinnamon Hydration Mix