- Tell us your name: Patrick Evans
- What is your position here at Performance and can you briefly sum up your job? Staff Accountant – I do what Ken and Mary tell me. Just kidding, (not really) I handle various aspects of corporate accounting including travel expenses, PBS direct receivables, credit cards, inventory adjustments, etc.
- How long have you been working here?
- What (if any) other positions have you held here at Performance?
In 2006 I started in the technical support dept and stayed there for a year, after a year I left and started working for another company. Fortunately, I was hired back after my 5 month hiatus into the accounting dept as an accounting clerk. After spending a year as a clerk I was promoted to Staff Accountant.
- What bike(s) do you ride?
I have a Santa Cruz Nomad, Intense Fenix and GT Peace singlespeed.
- Where would you ride if you could ride anywhere? BC – Whistler, Vancouver and surrounding areas.
- What hobbies/interests do you enjoy other than cycling?
Motorcycles, Skiing, Hiking, Music
- What one question would you like me to ask the next person? Where is Turtis bike wash located?
Question from Krishna: Have you seen my purple pen?
Patrick: I saw G-Money with it